- British twins whose birthmarks and behavior closely resembled that of their deceased older sisters.
- A boy from Africa who knows the names and personal details of people from another village, without having ever been there.
- An American boy who believes he is the reincarnation of his own grandfather.
- A child who dies of a gunshot in a previous life and carries a birthmark of the same size, shape and placement in this life.
- The book also discusses objections to reincarnation: the paucity of persons who actually claim to remember a past life, the fragility of memories, the population explosion, the mind-body problem, fraud, and others.
Book review in Journal of Scientific Exploration: http://www.scientificexploration.org/jse/v19/n4/bookReview-Life-Before-Life.html
Example of case studies: http://lifebeforelife.com/casestudies.htm